About the job
We’re looking for Senior QA Analyst to join our Technology team!
Channel is seeking to add a Senior QA Analyst responsible for designing and executing both automated and manual test cases for our internal and client-facing applications. A commitment to delivering high quality solutions while utilizing a collaborative approach with business and technology partners will be expected.
- Create test plans, test cases, test procedures and test scripts from requirements and use cases
- Make recommendations on testing process, standards, and practices
- Design, develop, and execute automated test suites for regression, end to end testing, and smoke testing for web applications
- Responsible for architecture of robust automation framework and integration of tools used for developing scripts and running tests
- Experience with Integrating Automation suite with CI/CD tools and pipeline
- Responsible for the continual maintenance of automation code and refactoring
- Perform automated and manual testing
- Create and help guide the organization utilizing automated test capabilities
- Partner closely with software engineers and internal users to execute effective tests
- Maintain the Automation regression test bed to meet changing requirements.
- Log defects and maintain traceability
eDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- QA Analysis/Testing: 5 years (Required)
- Test Automation: 2 years (Required)
- Web Applications: 2 years (Required)
- Salesforce: 1 year (Preferred)
- Experience working on systems with and without a UI
- SQL expertise, including basic familiarity with stored procedures
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills, verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with business and development partners
Who is Channel?
We are a leading provider of equipment finance and working capital funding solutions for small businesses. Utilizing customized technology and business processes, a strong balance sheet, and risk analytics, Channel provides single source financing that supports third-party originators and their customers who have business growth opportunities and a need for capital.
Since its founding in 2009, Channel has originated over 24,000 transactions funding over $1.5 billion and is one of a limited number of full-service, non-bank lenders successfully filling the gap in small business credit availability. Channel has five office locations in four states and has ranked among the 500/5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. by Inc. magazine for 11 consecutive years.
Channel Partners is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.