We’re looking for a Renewal Account Executive to join our team.
The Renewal Account Executive is responsible for maintaining and growing the existing small business borrower relationships. Responsibilities include communicating with customers and partners regarding their current or future financing needs and coordinating with marketing on various communications. The best candidates will be self-motivated, team oriented and anxious to be part of a rapidly growing business.
- Achieve sales goals by effectively educating existing customers on the benefits of renewing or refinancing their existing financing with Channel
- Provide working capital product information, features, and benefits to customers
- Conduct sales presentations via phone
- Request appropriate information from customers to determine eligibility
- Initiate the loan contract, ensure the customer has a great user experience across sales, credit, and funding teams
- Maintain and foster long-term relationships with customers
- Maintain confidentiality of all customer and company records
- Perform other duties as required
- Proven track record of developing strong relationships and repeat customer business
- Strong understanding of business finance, lending products, and financial analysis
- Coachable and open to feedback
- Entrepreneurial approach to understanding our customer’s business as well their needs and opportunities
- Ability to efficiently operate and adapt in a high-volume, ever-changing, fast-paced environment
- Ability to work both independently and within a strong team structure
- Great listener and communicator both verbal and written
- Strong desire to provide excellent customer and partner service
- Adhere to defined sales methodology and sales process
- 1-3+ years internal sales experience
- Relevant experience in financial services, lending, or consultancy or willingness to learn
- Experience reaching or exceeding sales goals and objectives
Who is Channel?
We are a leading provider of equipment finance and working capital funding solutions for small businesses. Utilizing customized technology and business processes, a strong balance sheet, and risk analytics, Channel provides single source financing that supports third-party originators and their customers who have business growth opportunities and a need for capital.
Since its founding in 2009, Channel has originated over 24,000 transactions funding over $1.5 billion and is one of a limited number of full-service, non-bank lenders successfully filling the gap in small business credit availability. Channel has five office locations in four states and has ranked among the 500/5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. by Inc. magazine for 11 consecutive years.
Channel Partners is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.