Working Capital Funding Coordinator
Based in Minnetonka, MN, Channel Partners Capital is a leading provider of small business loans and advances utilizing customized technology and business processes. CPC is leveraging its strong balance sheet, technology, and risk analytics competencies to launch an Equipment Finance division to support third party originators. Channel Partners empowers and trains team members at all levels to make quick decisions in order to service our partners and ensure the flexibility and nimbleness needed to compete in today’s marketplace. If you have a desire and are motivated by being a part of fast growing, nimble, and diverse organization where you can make a difference every day, Channel Partners is the perfect home for you. The Equipment Finance offering will bring a tremendous amount of growth and opportunity for successful team members at Channel Partners.
Since its founding in 2009, Channel Partners Capital has originated over 10,000 loans generating receivables of over $500 million and is one of a limited number of full-service, non-bank lenders successfully filling the gap in small business credit availability. Last year Channel Partners Capital was ranked among the 500/5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. by Inc. magazine for the eighth straight year.
Channel Partners offers a flexible work environment where we encourage innovation and the growth of our team members. Compensation includes a base salary plus an annual bonus designed to support company goals. Benefits include medical and dental plans, paid time off, an employer-match company 401K plan, life insurance, and long-term disability insurance plan.
Accountable for supporting all documentation workflow and boarding of working capital transactions to the system, including critical review of fraud checks.
Responsible for building relationships with the referral network and internal team and providing phone/e-mail coverage for the team.
Accountable for following documentation procedures to process loan/advance documents, image documents received, and handle funding requests from referral sources.
The best candidates will be detailed oriented, comfortable reviewing key provisions of the document with clients prior to funding, team oriented, and eager to be a part of a rapidly growing business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Prepare loan and business advance documents
- Verify all requirements are met and fraud checks are complete prior to funding
- Ensure compliance with company standards and procedures
- Foster good working relationships with internal staff and partners
- Maintain customers and accounts within system of record
- Generate funding and audit worksheets for Accounting
- Verbally confirm contract terms with the customer
- Projects and other duties as required
Skills and Specifications:
- Must be able to multitask and be highly adaptable to change
- Must be detail oriented, have excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good interpersonal relationship skills and motivation for personal growth
- Required knowledge of computer and proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Friendly and personable
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Education and Qualifications:
- 2-4 years degree preferred but not required
- Previous experience as a Funding Coordinator or similar role
- Demonstrated track record of accuracy and productivity
Key Performance Indicators:
- Monthly applications processed
- Applications processed within SLA
- Monthly dollars funded
- Monthly units funded
Please send resume, including job history, to: Channel Partners Capital, 11100 Wayzata Boulevard, Minnetonka, Minnesota 55305, via email at FinancialCareers@channelpartnersllc.com, or apply online on Indeed.
Our Core Values
We celebrate each other’s efforts and achievements
For peers, partners, and customers
Driven to try new ideas, new methods and new processes.
Focused on business, team, and individual development
Making life easy for customers with a fast and straightforward process
Total transparency empowers customers to make informed decisions
Inc. 500/5,000 fastest-growing companies
9 Consecutive Years
100 Best Companies to Work For
Channel Partners Capital is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law. Consistent with its obligations under federal law, each company that is a federal contractor or subcontractor is committed to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified women, minorities, disabled individuals, special disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam era, and other eligible veterans.