Channel Partners Capital is a leading provider of small business loans, advances and equipment financing utilizing customized technology and business processes with locations in Minnetonka, Marshall, MN, Des Moines, IA and Kennesaw, GA. Channel leveraged its strong balance sheet, technology, and risk analytics competencies to launch an Equipment Finance division over 9 months ago to support third-party originators. The fast growth of this division has afforded us opportunities to expand our staff and offices. Channel empowers and trains team members at all levels to make quick decisions in order to service our partners and ensure the flexibility and nimbleness needed to compete in today’s marketplace. If you have a desire and are motivated by being part of a fast-growing, agile, and diverse organization where you can make a difference every day, Channel is the perfect home for you. The Equipment Finance offering presents a tremendous growth opportunity for successful team members at Channel.
Since its founding in 2009, Channel has originated over 10,000 loans generating receivables of over $500 million and is one of a limited number of full-service, non-bank lenders successfully filling the gap in small business credit availability. Last year Channel was ranked among the 500/5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. by Inc. magazine for the seventh straight year.
Channel offers a flexible work environment where we encourage innovation and the development of our team members. Compensation includes a base salary plus an annual bonus designed to support company goals. Benefits include medical and dental plans, paid time off, an employer-match company 401K plan, life insurance, and long-term disability insurance plan.
Titling Specialist is expected to develop expertise in the titling process and oversee coordination of third parties (customer, dealer, and provider) for successful completion of title work that properly secures interest/ownership of the financed business vehicle. Responsible for building relationship with the third-party providers contracted by CPEF, working in their portal to monitor/facilitate the title work, and updating internal systems to properly reflect status and completion of titles. The role will oversee corrections and release of lien/title as needed. This position has ultimate ownership and accountability for post-funding titling work. The ideal candidates will have experience in business vehicle financing, titling experience across multiple states, and familiarity with titling requirements for new/used vehicles. Expectations include ability to work independently and collaboratively, be detailed oriented, comfortable reviewing titling paperwork for accuracy, engaged with customers/dealers/providers/DMVs, and eager to be a part of a rapidly growing business.
- Verify all titling requirements are satisfied to properly secure interest in title
- Understanding of DMV, paper/electronic titles, and state-to-state transfers
- Ensure compliance with company standards and procedures
- Communicate with customers in a professional manner
- Foster good working relationships with internal staff and external parties
- Maintain customers and accounts within system(s) of record
- Resolve titling issues/errors in timely manner
- Generate open title report, with dedicated follow-up to match SLAs
- Projects and other duties as required
Skills and Specifications
- Must be able to multitask and be highly adaptable to change
- Must be detail-oriented, have excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good interpersonal relationship skills and motivation for personal growth
- Takes initiative and maintains consistent follow-up
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot issues
- Escalate issues and concerns with solutions in mind
- Friendly and personable
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Education and Qualifications
- Prior experience facilitating all aspects of title work and process
- 2-4 years degree preferred but not required.
- 2-5 years of experience in commercial equipment finance with titling focus.
- Demonstrated track record of accuracy and productivity.
Key Performance Indicators
- Monthly titles processed
- Meeting titling SLAs
- Completion Rate
- Resolution Rate on Errors/Corrections
Exact position and responsibilities will vary dependent on the candidate and the credentials they bring to Channel Partners Equipment Finance.
Please send resume, including job history, to: Channel Partners Capital, 11100 Wayzata Boulevard, Minnetonka, Minnesota 55305, via email at FinancialCareers@channelpartnersllc.com, or apply online on Indeed.
Our Core Values
We celebrate each other’s efforts and achievements
For peers, partners, and customers
Driven to try new ideas, new methods and new processes.
Focused on business, team, and individual development
Making life easy for customers with a fast and straightforward process
Total transparency empowers customers to make informed decisions
Inc. 500/5,000 fastest-growing companies
8 Consecutive Years
100 Best Companies to Work For
Channel Partners Capital is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law. Consistent with its obligations under federal law, each company that is a federal contractor or subcontractor is committed to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified women, minorities, disabled individuals, special disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam era, and other eligible veterans.