Senior QA Tester
Based in Minnetonka, MN, Channel Partners Capital is a leading provider of small business loans and advances utilizing customized technology and business processes. Channel Partners empowers and trains team members at all levels to make quick decisions in order to service our partners and ensure the flexibility and nimbleness needed to compete in today’s marketplace. If you are motivated by being part of a fast-growing, nimble, and diverse organization where you can make a difference every day, Channel Partners is the perfect home for you. We’re shaped by people who are enthusiastic, self-motivated, flexible, and team-oriented.
Since its founding in 2009, Channel Partners Capital has originated over 10,000 loans generating receivables of over $500 million and is one of a limited number of full-service, non-bank lenders successfully filling the gap in small business credit availability. Last year Channel Partners Capital was ranked among the 500/5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. by Inc. magazine for the eighth straight year.
Channel Partners offers a flexible work environment where we encourage innovation and the growth of our team members. Compensation is negotiable and includes a base salary plus an annual bonus designed to support company goals. Benefits include medical and dental plans, a paid time off, an employer-match company 401K plan, life insurance, and long-term disability insurance plan.
Job Description – Senior QA Tester
We are looking to hire our first QA role in the company. We need a Senior QA Tester responsible for designing and executing both automated and manual test cases for our internal and client-facing applications. A commitment to delivering high-quality solutions while utilizing a collaborative approach with business and technology partners will be expected.
- Create test plans, test cases, test procedures and test scripts from requirements and use cases
- Make recommendations on testing process, standards, and practices
- Perform automated and manual testing
- Create and help guide the organization utilizing automated test capabilities
- Partner closely with software engineers and internal users to execute effective tests
- Log defects and maintain traceability
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- QA Analysis/Testing: 5 years (Required)
- Test Automation: 2 years (Required)
- Web Applications: 2 years (Required)
- Salesforce: 1 year (Preferred)
- Experience working on systems with and without a UI
- SQL expertise, including basic familiarity with stored procedures
- Familiarity with Relational Databases and SQL
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills, verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with business and development partners
- Employee-matched 401k
- Health/Dental Insurance
- Paid time off
Please send resume, including job history, to: Channel Partners Capital, 11100 Wayzata Boulevard, Minnetonka, Minnesota 55305, via email at FinancialCareers@channelpartnersllc.com, or apply online on Indeed.
Our Core Values
We celebrate each other’s efforts and achievements
For peers, partners, and customers
Driven to try new ideas, new methods and new processes.
Focused on business, team, and individual development
Making life easy for customers with a fast and straightforward process
Total transparency empowers customers to make informed decisions
Inc. 500/5,000 fastest-growing companies
8 Consecutive Years
100 Best Companies to Work For
Channel Partners Capital is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law. Consistent with its obligations under federal law, each company that is a federal contractor or subcontractor is committed to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified women, minorities, disabled individuals, special disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam era, and other eligible veterans.