IT Systems Administrator
Channel Partners Capital is a leading provider of small business loans, advances and equipment financing utilizing customized technology and business processes with locations in Minnetonka, Marshall, MN, Des Moines, IA and Kennesaw, GA. Channel is a fast-growing company operating in an industry segment that is undergoing significant change and thus able to offer technology opportunities that are exciting and rewarding. Channel empowers and trains team members at all levels to make quick decisions to service our partners and ensure the flexibility and nimbleness needed to compete in today’s marketplace. If you have a desire and are motivated by being part of a fast-expanding, agile, and diverse organization where you can make a difference every day, Channel is the perfect home for you.
Since its founding in 2009, Channel has originated over 16,000 loans funding over $800 million and is one of a limited number of full-service, non-bank lenders successfully filling the gap in small business credit availability. Last year Channel was ranked among the 500/5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. by Inc. magazine for the ninth straight year.
Channel offers a flexible work environment where we encourage innovation and the development of our team members. Compensation includes a base salary plus an annual bonus designed to support company goals. Benefits include medical and dental plans, paid time off, an employer-match company 401K plan, life insurance, and long-term disability insurance plan.
Channel is seeking to add a System Administrator to our growing IT team. We are focused on finding someone with a significant level of experience predominately in a Microsoft-based environment with a commitment to delivering a high-quality and friendly service experience.
- System and network security administration and monitoring. (Microsoft, Cisco)
- Microsoft 365 tenant administration (Azure, Office 365, Intune)
- VoIP and telecommunication administration
- Provide solutions or collaborate with vendors to resolve issues
- Assist in and lead troubleshooting and diagnosis for system failures
- Recommend fixes/improvements to prevent recurrence; instruct users in the correct use of equipment or software as required
- Company software administration, maintenance, and upgrades
- Lead and drive definition, implementation and enforcement of systems administration operational processes, procedures, policies, and associated documentation
- Ensure that system hardware, operating systems, software systems and related procedures adhere to standards, methodologies, and policies
- Collaborates with managed service providers and IT vendors
- Identify and provide solutions for IT-related issues or slowdowns
- Resolves service desk tickets
- Fundamental understanding of programming scripts
- Strong verbal and written communication, documentation, and organizational skills
- Ability to explain computer concepts to end users in layperson terms
- Knowledge of Cyber Security policies and tools
- Basic knowledge of cloud technologies
Education and Qualifications
- Preferred – Associate or Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or other related discipline
- Five years of progressive experience with Microsoft environments in a System Administrator Role
- Two years of experience with Microsoft Server Operating Systems
- Two years of experience with Cloud environments
- Strong communication skills and problem-solving experience
- Proficiency in creating basic programming scripts
- Experience patching laptops, workstations, servers, and security components (e.g. firewalls)
- Enthusiasm for learning new technologies and working together with the team to solve problems.
- Employee-matched 401k
- Health/Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Please send resume, including job history, to: Channel Partners Capital, 11100 Wayzata Boulevard, Minnetonka, Minnesota 55305, via email at FinancialCareers@channelpartnersllc.com, or apply online on Indeed.
Our Core Values
We celebrate each other’s efforts and achievements
For peers, partners, and customers
Driven to try new ideas, new methods and new processes.
Focused on business, team, and individual development
Making life easy for customers with a fast and straightforward process
Total transparency empowers customers to make informed decisions
Inc. 500/5,000 fastest-growing companies
9 Consecutive Years
100 Best Companies to Work For
Channel Partners Capital is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law. Consistent with its obligations under federal law, each company that is a federal contractor or subcontractor is committed to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified women, minorities, disabled individuals, special disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam era, and other eligible veterans.