ISO Senior Business Finance Consultant
Kennesaw, GA (onsite, not remote)
Channel Partners Capital provides working capital solutions to small & mid-sized businesses. Today, through strong Third-Party Independent Sales Organizations (ISO) relationships and technology-driven solutions, we have emerged as one of the country’s leading working capital finance companies.
Since its founding in 2009, Channel has originated over 15,000 individual transactions generating receivables of over $800 million and is one of a limited number of full-service, non-bank lenders successfully filling the gap in small business credit availability. Channel has been ranked among the 500/5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. by Inc. magazine for nine consecutive years, a testament to our team and our culture. We are shaped by people who are enthusiastic, self-motivated, flexible, generate forward momentum and team-oriented.
Channel offers a flexible work environment where we encourage innovation and the growth of our team members. Compensation is negotiable and includes a base salary plus an annual bonus designed to support company goals. Benefits include medical and dental plans, a generous PTO policy, an employer-match company 401K plan, life insurance, and long-term disability insurance plan.
The ISO Business Finance Consultant Manager works with credit and operations to make sure the terms align with the borrower’s needs and ensure a good user experience.
The best candidates will be self-motivated, team-oriented and excited to be a part of a rapidly growing business.
- Be the bridge between Credit/Underwriting, Funding and Operations to get transactions funded.
- Identify, assess, and solve current and potential problems by analyzing information, reports, and data.
- Have a detailed understanding of Channel’s credit matrix, and processes for funding.
- Manage exceptions and escalations as required, ensuring swift resolution.
- Daily tracking of application submissions and contract submissions with an understanding of targeted look to book conversion.
- Communicate regarding compliance issues and updates.
Skills and Specifications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Critical thinker/problem solver
- Collaborative team operating style
- Organized/excellent time management/meets deadlines
- Customer oriented/strong relationship builder
- Works well under pressure
- High attention to detail and quality
- Enthusiastic, accountable with a strong sense of urgency
- Strong mathematical aptitude and be detail-oriented.
- Proficient in required systems and software (Office, etc.)
Education & Qualifications
- 5+ years working capital experience, preferably in a financial services environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- BS/BA or equivalent education/experience
Key Performance Indicators
Financial-Customer-Operational Processes-Organizational Effectiveness
- End-user internal team satisfaction
- Efficiency of products processed and closed
- Average processing time
Please send resume, including job history, to: Channel Partners Capital, 11100 Wayzata Boulevard, Minnetonka, Minnesota 55305, via email at FinancialCareers@channelpartnersllc.com, or apply online on Indeed.
Our Core Values
We celebrate each other’s efforts and achievements
For peers, partners, and customers
Driven to try new ideas, new methods and new processes.
Focused on business, team, and individual development
Making life easy for customers with a fast and straightforward process
Total transparency empowers customers to make informed decisions
Inc. 500/5,000 fastest-growing companies
9 Consecutive Years
100 Best Companies to Work For
Channel Partners Capital is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law. Consistent with its obligations under federal law, each company that is a federal contractor or subcontractor is committed to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified women, minorities, disabled individuals, special disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam era, and other eligible veterans.