Customer Service Analyst
Based in Minnetonka MN, Channel Partners Capital is a leading provider of small business loans and advances utilizing customized technology and business processes. Channel Partners empowers and trains team members at all levels to make quick decisions to service our partners and ensure the flexibility and nimbleness needed to compete in today’s marketplace. If you are motivated by being part of a fast-growing, nimble, and diverse organization where you can make a difference every day, Channel Partners is the perfect home for you. We are shaped by people who are enthusiastic, self-motivated, flexible and team-oriented.
Since its founding in 2009, Channel Partners Capital has originated over 10,000 loans generating receivables of over $500 million and is one of a limited number of full-service, non-bank lenders successfully filling the gap in small business credit availability. Last year Channel Partners Capital was ranked among the 500/5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. by Inc. magazine for the eighth straight year.
Channel Partners offers a flexible work environment where we encourage innovation and the growth of our team members. Compensation is negotiable and includes a base salary plus a monthly bonus plan designed to support company goals. Benefits include medical and dental plans, a generous PTO policy, an employer-match company 401K plan, life insurance, and long-term disability insurance plan.
The Customer Service Analyst position will function as the primary point of contact for customer concerns regarding any questions they may have on their contractual agreement. The candidate will act as a liaison between the end Customer and Channel Partners Capital. The best candidates will be self-motivated, team-oriented, and eager to be a part of a rapidly growing business.
- Answer all customer communications in a friendly, professional, and timely manner
- Prepare requested customer service documents prioritized based on SLA
- Complete and send daily ACH return report, update CRM appropriately, and send email notices to Customers
- Manage early-stage ACH and collection modifications
- Coordinate inter-departmental responsibilities to ensure a timely customer response
- Process customer complaints, inquiries, authorizations, requests, and resolution follow up
- Enlist efforts of sales and senior management when necessary to best assist customers
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly reports
Skills and Specifications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Critical thinker and possesses strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work through the organization and with key business partners on a day-to-day to hit key metrics
- Ability to analyze information and draw conclusions
- Ability to discern when confidentiality must be observed
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize work and shift priorities quickly
- Ability to perform in a high intensity, customer-focused environment
- Ability to work flexible hours around business need
Education and Qualifications
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a high-volume corporate customer service environment
- Knowledge of billing and collections procedures a plus
- Must be efficient with Microsoft Suite
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Key Performance Indicators
- Portfolio Loss
- Customer Service Request SLA
Key Onboarding Plan Milestones
- General Onboarding and Benefits day one.
- Getting familiar with office and getting your workstation set up day one.
- Going over department workflow and expectations day one.
- Getting to know the team and learning the various stages of our business by end of week one.
- Understanding customer service requests and assisting with completion by end of week two.
- Understanding ACH returns process and able to perform key tasks by end of week two.
- Understanding of mail process and updating files by end of week three.
- Able to answer incoming phone calls and assist customers by end of week four.
- Understanding 3rd party placement tasks and assisting with files by end of month two.
Please send resume, including job history, to: Channel Partners Capital, 11100 Wayzata Boulevard, Minnetonka, Minnesota 55305, via email at FinancialCareers@channelpartnersllc.com, or apply online on Indeed.
Our Core Values
We celebrate each other’s efforts and achievements
For peers, partners, and customers
Driven to try new ideas, new methods and new processes.
Focused on business, team, and individual development
Making life easy for customers with a fast and straightforward process
Total transparency empowers customers to make informed decisions
Inc. 500/5,000 fastest-growing companies
8 Consecutive Years
100 Best Companies to Work For
Channel Partners Capital is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law. Consistent with its obligations under federal law, each company that is a federal contractor or subcontractor is committed to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified women, minorities, disabled individuals, special disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam era, and other eligible veterans.