Based in Minnetonka, MN, Channel Partners Capital is a leading provider of small business loans and advances utilizing customized technology and business processes. CPC is leveraging its strong balance sheet, technology, and risk analytics competencies to launch an Equipment Finance division to support third-party originators. Channel Partners empowers and trains team members at all levels to make quick decisions to service our partners and ensure the flexibility and nimbleness needed to compete in today’s marketplace. If you have a desire and are motivated by being a part of fast-growing, nimble, and diverse organization where you can make a difference every day, Channel Partners is the perfect home for you. The Equipment Finance offering will bring a tremendous amount of growth and opportunity for successful team members at Channel Partners.
Since its founding in 2009, Channel Partners Capital has originated over 10,000 loans generating receivables of over $500 million and is one of a limited number of full-service, non-bank lenders successfully filling the gap in small business credit availability. Last year Channel Partners Capital was ranked among the 500/5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. by Inc. magazine for the eighth straight year.
Channel Partners offers a flexible work environment where we encourage innovation and the growth of our team members. Compensation includes a base salary plus an annual bonus designed to support company goals. Benefits include medical and dental plans, paid time off, an employer-match company 401K plan, life insurance, and long-term disability insurance plan.
The Accounting Associate position supports the Accounting Department in the day-to-day operations of the business. Included in the responsibilities are performing daily loan accounting, cash management and general accounting activities.
The best candidates will be self-motivated, team-oriented and anxious to be a part of a rapidly growing business.
- Daily ACH processing including generation of daily loan receivable collection files, processing of ACH returns, creation of fee invoices, and posting of cash in the loan management system.
- Post daily loan transactions in loan management system.
- Daily Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable transactions.
- Maintain accounting ledgers by posting account transactions.
- Resolve account discrepancies.
- Preparation of loan and funding-related reports.
- Perform data entry as needed.
Skills & Specifications
- Must be detail-oriented, deadline-focused, and have excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Working knowledge of accounting software, preferably Sage Intacct.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Must be able to multitask and have a high level of adaptability.
- Strong computer skills including accuracy in data input.
- Good interpersonal relationship skills and motivation for personal growth.
Education & Qualifications
- 2 or 4-year Accounting degree is preferred but not required.
- Prior experience in a lending type of business is preferred.
Please send resume, including job history, to: Channel Partners Capital, 11100 Wayzata Boulevard, Minnetonka, Minnesota 55305, via email at FinancialCareers@channelpartnersllc.com, or apply online on Indeed.
Our Core Values
We celebrate each other’s efforts and achievements
For peers, partners, and customers
Driven to try new ideas, new methods and new processes.
Focused on business, team, and individual development
Making life easy for customers with a fast and straightforward process
Total transparency empowers customers to make informed decisions
Inc. 500/5,000 fastest-growing companies
8 Consecutive Years
100 Best Companies to Work For
Channel Partners Capital is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law. Consistent with its obligations under federal law, each company that is a federal contractor or subcontractor is committed to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified women, minorities, disabled individuals, special disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam era, and other eligible veterans.